HOW DO I KNOW MY SIZE?
All TaTed shoes are true-to-fit. To get the right fit, please order the most frequently worn size. For instance, if you wear a size UK 8 for most of your shoes, we would recommend ordering a size UK 8 with TaTed as well, if your sport shoe size is UK 8 than tentatively your shoe size for TaTed will be UK 7. If you are unsure of your size, you can trace your foot on a blank piece of paper and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will recommend a size and last for you.
WHAT SIZES DO YOU OFFER?
We offer UK sizes 5 to 12. Outside of these sizes, please email us at
HOW TO MEASURE MEN'S SHOES
- 1. While Seated, place your foot on a piece of paper in front of you.
- 2.With a pencil, around your foot. Hold the pencil as straight up-and-down
as possible while measuring and be sure that you pencil remains
in contact with your foot during this process.
- 3. With a ruler, measure your foot length. Please take the measurements
from at the tip of the LONGEST toe and at the back of the heel
- 4.Use to measurement to determine your shoe size on chart.
Ta Ted tips:
- • The measurement should be conducted wearing the type of socks you will likely be wearing with your new shoes
- • Measure both feet and use the largest measurement for determining your shoe size
Simply enter your measurement in centimetres
to determine your UK size now!